Attend an Event
Student Research Symposium
Come celebrate the research endeavors of our students from this academic year.
The program will highlight individual research projects as well as some of the myriad ways that student interns support faculty and center research at Eagleton. Our students are eager to share their findings and experiences during this virtual program on Friday, April 30th at 11am EST.
Our team of student researchers will briefly present their efforts to explore topics including (list in formation):
- Young Elected Leaders with Cecilia Ritacco (Majors in Political Science and Women’s and Gender Studies)
- Women and Politics with Neha Aluwalia (Majors in Political Science and German) and Amy Benner (Major in Women and Politics)
- Scientists in State Legislatures with Zaynab Khan (Major in Mathematics)
- Exploring Redistricting with Fiona Kniaz (Majors in Political Science and Economics)
- Race and Representation in Gubernatorial Politics with Anusha Kemburu (Majors in Political Science and Economics)
- Public Interest Polling with Alexandria Chastain (Majors in Political Science and Sociology)
- A Pandemic Model: Looking at Policies and Historic COVID Data to Promote a Resilient Future with Elisavet Gallou (Majors in Physics and Aerospace Engineering)
- And More
This program is open to the Eagleton and Rutgers community. If you are interested in attending, please reach out to the coordinator of special programs and events Max Vazquez at firstname.lastname@example.org